If you have ever thought about taking your students to Washington, DC., now is the time to do it!
The Museum of the Bible is getting rave reviews from adults and students alike! Take a peek to see for yourself.
Explore the museum of the Bible.
- With over six floors of exhibits, you will not have enough time to see all that the Museum of the Bible has to offer, but you will be able to see many of the highlights.
- The stunning Grand Hall with its soaring Jerusalem stone columns and 140-foo
- t long LED ceiling.
- Walk through the stories of the Hebrew Bible, immersing yourself in first-century Nazareth, and listen to the story of how the followers of Jesus grew into a thriving community.
- The Impact of the Bible. Discover the Bible’s influence in many familiar though sometimes surprising places. See the Impact the Bible has had on America.
- The History of the Bible. Learn about the Bible’s history, from handwritten scrolls to mobile devices, as it was embraced by many communities with different traditions
- Washington Revelations. Take a dazzling, multi-sensory tour, “flying” past biblical references in and around Washington, D.C., from the Lincoln Memorial to the Library of Congress!
Comments from those who have been…
- “This is amazing!”
- “Everything is being done with excellence and is state-of-the-art. From technology to esthetics, this will be the best museum experience in Washington D.C. Add to that the content being the history and impact of the Bible, this is a must for our groups!’
- “Our groups will walk away with a stronger knowledge of the history of the Bible, the history of our nation, and a love for the Word.”
- “Seeing original artifacts of the Bible will only strengthen one’s belief in the Bible itself and the power it has had throughout the history of civilization.”
- “I can’t wait to take my first group of students here!”
Partner with ACTS
American Christian Tours would like to partner with you to bring your students to Washington, D.C., to teach them history with a biblical worldview, and to introduce them the vast impact of the Bible through a visit to the Museum of the Bible.
Contact us to learn more! firstname.lastname@example.org 1-800-222-2001